Northwest Iowa Precision Ag Advisor
AT HTS Ag, we strive to deliver to our customers excellent products and services. As one of the top Ag Leader partners in North America, and as a OPI Systems Advanced Grain Management partner, we strive to deliver to our employees a great place to work where they will learn about cutting edge technologies and products. It's our people who make the difference! Come explore the opportunities! Currently we have a need in our Harlan, IA location for a Precision Ag Advisor.
The primary duty of this position is to seek, contact and negotiate with potential and current customers to achieve sales and assure customer service goals are met for HTS Ag.
- High School diploma or equivalent; or 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior agricultural experience required; Precision Agriculture preferred
- Solid customer service abilities including telephone, email and computer/CRM skills; demonstrated proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS Office Suite
- Experience with computer related functions in the areas of word processing, spreadsheets, database, internet and accounting
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to the challenge of helping people
- Superior communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people, and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relations among all levels of an organization
- Ability to make professional and effective presentations to individuals and groups
- Attend trade shows, conventions and seminars
- Self-starter with the ability to perform independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language
Very heavy work (lift over 50 lbs.)
Other physical requirements:
Ability to use ladders, climb
The employee frequently is required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate computer
keyboard, telephone and basic office equipment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
Ability to drive company owned vehicle
Benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurance, Flex Plan, PTO 401K & More. Come explore the opportunities HTS Ag has to offer!
HTS Ag is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual identification or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.